From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Mckenzie Bill
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Written Practice Exams [7:38268]

Does anyone know of any good CCIE Written Practice Exams?

I subscribed to CertificationZone for their CCIE Written practice exam, and
also have Kaslow's Switches, Bridges and Routers for CCIE's with about 400
questions. These tests vary greatly in their information.

Any help?

Thanks,
Bill Mckenzie, MCP+I,MCSE,CCNA,CCNP