Jim,

I normally ignore these sorts of waaaayyyyy OT posts, however....

I am so glad that individuals such as yourself feel that you can better the
lives of all of us morally degenerate Americans by instructing us on the
proper rules of life and giving us soooo much to think about.

I am so glad that individuals such as yourself can stand at a distance and
offer your opinions and advice to those of us who are obviously in so dire a
need for it since you, wherever your from, have _such_ an obviously superior
country since you have not had planes drop out of your sky into large
buildings full of innocent people.

Allow me to reciprocate.

Here's my advice:  The next time you feel the need to express your opinions,
buy a dog. I'm sure it will be happy to listen to whatever topics you wish
to expound on. (or a cat, hamster, whooping crane, or whatever pet seems
best for you)  Perhaps you can even get them an email and send them messages
if you can't restrain your idle hands.

Till then, try keeping your non-Cisco related opinions to yourself.  I, for
one, have had about as much Monday morning quarterbacking from non-Americans
on this topic as I can stomach in this life, especially on mailing lists
which have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THIS BS!!!!!

Warmest regards,
Kent

PS Apologies to the list members for the OT post