Hi can anyone provide a brief but simple explanation of the cabling
standards involved. The reason I am asking is that I have 2 cisco routers a
2524 and a 2501 with DB-60 interfaces. At this time I need to connect them
together to simulate a point-to-point connection. I was wondering what cable
would I need to do this. i was confused about terms like V.35, Rs-232 and
terms being used with them like cross-over and back-to-back. I was thinking
in terms of regular cables and am not quite sure if I am right. Appreciate
any help. Thanks. Regards,

Vik