Vik,

you need a db-60 to db-60 DCE/DTE cable to connect the two
routers back to back.  A DCE/DTE cable is wired so that one end
is recognized as DTE equipment and the other end is wired to be
recognized as DTE equipment.  You can check which end is
connected to an interface by using the command show controllers
serial x.

Normally the interfaces would be connected to a phone company
DSx line which provides clocking.  Since you will not have the
clocking provided by the line you will need to set one router to
provide this feature.  The clocking will be established on the
router that has the DCE cable end attached to it.

There are lots of places that sell them for under $30.00. I have
had good service from http://kg2.com/.  disclaimer "not
associated with them in any way, yada yada yada" just a
satisfied customer. Im sure that others can provide equally good
sources for the cables.

Rick