Yes.  Setup your AAA like so:

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default group radius enable
aaa authentication ppp use-radius group radius

When configuring the interface, say Dialer1, you configure the
encapsulation, then configure the authentication like so:

interface Dialer1
 description Interface for dial-in users
 encapsulation ppp
 ppp authentication [chap | pap] use-radius

This will tell the incoming ppp dial-up to authenticate using radius.  By
simply not including the "ppp authentication" command on the T1s interface
configuration, that should make it where the T1s don't require any
authentication, thus the AAA authentication we defined in AAA doesn't affect
those interfaces.

I don't know if you're using a Virtual-Template to form your multilink or if
you're configuring your multilink bundle (T1s) manually.  A problem I
haven't been able to solve is this:  I'm using Virtual-Template to multilink
my two T1s, but I'd also like to configure a different Virtual-Template (if
that's even possible) for the Dialer interface to use so that people dialing
in with ISDN (BRI) can bond their B channels together for 128K pipe. But I
haven't found a way to use virtual-templates in a way that lets you define
more than one "use" for it.

I've got a config of a 3640 I setup with two T1s using PPP Multilink on the
same router that's also configured with 18 MICA digital modems with T1-PRI
w/built-in CDU (only 18 lines active tho) to accept either analog or ISDN
BRI digital calls.  If you would like, I can e-mail a copy.

HTH,
Mike W.