We have a 3015 VPN concentrator that I've connected to a vendor who has a
Netopia R9100 router with a DSL (PPOE) connection to the Internet. The
tunnel is fine but anything larger than ICMP dies. From talking to Netopia's
tech support the problem is that the Netoia R9100 with PPOE supports MTU's
of 1500 bits and can't be increased.  I've sent pings with larger data
packets and, sure enough, they died too. Given the vendor's equipment the
solution appears to be to decrease MTU size on the 3015; however, I can't
find a way to do this.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

David Armstrong