        From: Mohannad Khuffash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Wed 3/20/2002 2:47 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: PIX performance problem again ! [7:38955]

        Dear all,
        My problem with th PIX still present! the throughput between my inside
        cleints an the out side ftp server still very low ! the only node between
        them is the PIX,and  the speed cann't be more than 50K B/s, i have checked
        the two cisco fixing problem for such like these cases: DNS pointer and
        IDENT protocols, but the problem is still present .... Please can any one
        help me ?

        Thanks in advance for your efforts

        --

        Mohannad N. Khuffash