Hi all,

Been searching all over CCO for this info....anybody know for sure?

Using Gigastack, can both slots be used as "Gigastack Etherchannel" (ie all
four ports (two on each module)) to provide 4Gb link.

Scenario would be a 3508 with two Gigastack modules and 3548 with two
Gigastack modules - connected with four gigastack cables.
Various web pages show 2Gb full duplex using Gigastack and also mention 4Gb
Full Duplex using Gigabit Ethernet. Even though the latter was on a
Gigastack data sheet, it was worded as though (or could mean) an alternative
was to use Gigabit Ethernet at 4Gb.

Hopefully I've got the question over - Basically, I know 4Gb is possible
with fibre SX/LX etc, but what about Gigastack?

Thanks,

Gaz