Hi all - I've been searching around the Cisco website and
elsewhere with google, but can't quite pin this down.  I
have a 1003 with no flash card in it, which currently is
just booting image c1000-rboot-r.103-9

When the machine boots there's no sign of the ISDN interfaces.
I read on an earlier note that someone had issues like this
with the serial interfaces on a 2500 and wondered whether
it's likely to be down to the image being wrong, but I haven't
succeeded in finding the features supported by this image.

I don't have this router in my hands at the minute - someone
else has got it, but I'm trying to guide them to get it
sorted .. I fear it may be broken, but want to prove to myself
that it's not just an image problem first.  Anyone help?

cheers -Danny

Router(boot)>sh ver
IOS (tm) 1000 Bootstrap Software (C1000-RBOOT-R), Version 10.3(9),
RELEASE SOFTW
ARE (fc1)
Compiled Wed 31-Jan-96 02:38 by vatran
Image text-base: 0x00018060, data-base: 0x02004000

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 5.3.2(9) [vatran 9], RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)

Router uptime is 3 minutes
System restarted by power-on
System image file is "eprom:c1000-rboot-r.103-9", booted via ROM

cisco 1000 (68360) processor (revision D) with 7680K/512K bytes of
memory.
Processor board serial number 03893187
1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface.

Configuration register is 0x2102