I have not seen that error myself, but maybe this is what's happening
(copied from cco):

Adding the command distribute-list access-list out rip to an active IPX
ROUTER NLSP process causes the router to display the following error
message, after which the router reloads:

Local Timeout (control reg=0x118) Error, address: 0x4000C74 at 0x30F4D7C
(PC)

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~