There are no cheap atm routers. What I have in my lab is a 7505 with a
vip2-40 and a pa-a1-oc3mm for one router and a 7010 with a cx-aip-sm for the
second router. The 7010 does not run 12.1 ios and the commands are a little
different then the 7500 with the 12.1 ios - but it was a lot cheaper. One
side with the correct ios I figured was enough. Your other options are a
4500 but the atm interface for that runs $900. I felt for a couple of
dollars more a 7500 was a better investment. When I get done with my r&s lab
it will run ids code for the security lab. Another option is a 3600 but the
atm card is hard to find and even more expensive.