From: Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 8:43 PM
To: 'Rik Guyler'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Gigastack Etherchannel [7:39033]

Hi Rik,

You're correct, and if you continue to read the rest of the e-mails
regarding this question, another question pop's up - what if only one port
on each module is used, and instead two modules are installed in each switch
- would that allow a stack > 2 in full duplex?

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager