Hi.

I am trying to upload cat os 6.33 on my 5509 it gives me this error what
could be the prob ?

rommon 2 > xmodem -s 38400
Do not start the sending program yet...

Invoke this application only for disaster recovery.

Do you wish to continue? (y/n)  [n]:  y

Note, if the console port is attached to a modem, both the

console port and the modem must be operating at the same baud

rate. Use console speed 38400 bps for download? (y/n)   [n]:  y

Download will be performed at 38400 bps. Make sure your terminal

emulator is set to this speed

Baud rate is correctly set now. Enter y to continue (y/n)   [n]:  y

Download Complete!
received file size=5340800

Uncompressing file:  ##################
*** Bus Error (Load) Exception ***
Access address = 0x0

*** TLB (Load/Fetch) Exception ***
Access address = 0xfffffd78
PC = 0x80010604, Cause = 0x8008, Status Reg = 0x3041d003

monitor: command "xmodem" aborted due to exception
rommon 3 >

Any help will be of good help.
Thanks and Rgds,
Murali