I replied to the guy posting 'you americans' and didn't see it on the list,
too many short phrases that described colostomy bags,   I think my company
filtered   it.       But               eff  ewe    might get past the
filter.......what do you think jimm?

Kevin McCarty
CCNA CCNP
Computer Sciences Corporation
Defense Sector

                    JIm
McDowell

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Fw: you American need
to think [7:38323]

nobody

03/28/2002
                    11:53
PM

Please
                    respond
                    JIm
McDowell

The words "DROP DEAD" immediately come to mind.

Sorry for wasting your bandwidth, but I have to say
this.

Being rich is good; being smart is good. But if you
treat others like sxxt, others will treat you like
sxxt too. Think about this: if you are a CCNA and your
CCIE co-worker say your "stupid" or "dumb", will you
respect him?

There are so many knowledgeable and friendly people on
this list, but there are some rude and arrogant people
too.

I agree that Bin Laden is a murderer, an evil, but you
American need to think why he only attacks US, not
Germany or Russia or Japan or others.

Show some respect to others, it won't make you poor.
Also remember that there are always someone richer and
smarter than you.

Over. Dismiss.

Jim

http://sports.yahoo.com/