You know that brothers always fight among themselves until the chips are
down.

We've helped each other back and forth over the years and not just in the
published accounts. There is much more in the black world that will never be
published.

We also have fought a war between us and  had countless snipping and
chestbeating.  Some of it I think is we are too much alike at times. Its
always easier to see your own faults in someone else then yourself.

MikeS