Hi Guys,

Recently completed the CCNP 2.0 track, and have finally just about finished
building my CCIE lab at home in preparation for my CCIE Routing and
Switching..
I work for a company who doesnt have alot of Cisco gear, yet this is a cert
i realllly want to pursue. They gear consists of a large amount of Cisco
switches, but are also bringing in the WAN inhouse (instead of the external
company managing it) for me, possibly.

I'm considering approcaching my IT manager before I start my CCIE explaing
the cert, requirements, books ill need, wage increases, gaurenteed service
to the company, time off, lab attempt(s) and written examinations..Is this
something I should do? or should I be looking for a new job, or complete the
cert and THEN speak to management..

Im 21 years and just need some guidance!
Your help is appriecated

Regards
Kris