Thanks for all the book suggestions. (see my original post). I do already
have TDND as well as the CID exam Cert book. Now for the
next question:
I noticed in the exam topics for CID that there is no longer a mention of
SNA and appletalk. Anyone who has taken the test recently,
can you verify this?

Thanks,
Scott
CCNP, CCDA