Although SNA is said to have been removed, the feedbacks that I receive
daily, tell me otherwise.
There are indeed SNA questions in the new CID exam. I am sure these are
the questions that Cisco has failed to remove from the database
completely, but they show up in the real life exams anyway, and you
should be aware of that.

You may certainly bypass AppleTalk, IPX and Stratacom questions when
practicing for the CID exam, but please do not discount SNA questions
yet.

Here is the URL to the new CID objectives:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_
exams/640-025.html

Please watch the wrap.

Bernard Omrani