From: Diffy De Villiers (AJJ) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 02:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Todd Lammle's CCNA Study Guide [7:40309]

I have just been told by our local bookshop that Todd Lammle's CCNA
Study Guide for exam 640-507 has gone out of print. I went to Amazon
but I could not find a newer publication by Todd. Todd, if you are
still on this list, could you give an indication whether a newer book
will be released soon? I am interested in the study-guide alone and
not in a bundled product which includes the simulation software. The
reason for this is that I use your study-guides in my classes where
the students work on actual routers.

Kind Regards
Abraham de Villiers