From: Robert Padjen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 April 2002 21:15
To: Diffy De Villiers (AJJ); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Todd Lammle's CCNA Study Guide [7:40309]

I believe that Todd now has a deluxe edition, as
presented on Sybex's web page.

CCNA(tm): Cisco. Certified Network Associate Study Guide,
Deluxe Edition
By Todd Lammle
US $69.99 | Can $111.95 | UK #52.99
November 2001 | 1st edition | 848 pages | Hardcover |
1 CD | Trimsize: 7.5 x 9"
ISBN: 0-7821-4048-3 | EAN: 9 780782 140484 | UPC:
0252-11-440483
Level: Intermediate/Advanced | Type: How-to/Reference

You're welcome Todd. ;)

--- "Diffy De Villiers (AJJ)"
wrote:
> I have just been told by our local bookshop that
> Todd Lammle's CCNA
> Study Guide for exam 640-507 has gone out of print.
> I went to Amazon
> but I could not find a newer publication by Todd.
> Todd, if you are
> still on this list, could you give an indication
> whether a newer book
> will be released soon? I am interested in the
> study-guide alone and
> not in a bundled product which includes the
> simulation software. The
> reason for this is that I use your study-guides in
> my classes where
> the students work on actual routers.
>
> Kind Regards
> Abraham de Villiers