You could try NetPredictor from NetPredict. I have used their product and
found it very helpful. I don't think they went away with the other dot
bombs. They are managed by very senior-level types and didn't fit the dot
bomb profile. OK, I've inserted enough text to put in a URL here and avoid
the URL-bashing bug:

www.netpredict.com

Priscilla

At 10:06 AM 4/3/02, Mike Bernico wrote:
>I'd also like to get a program like that.  We had to write our own, but I'm
>sure an outside company could do a better job.
>
>Mike

>Mike Bernico                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Illinois Century Network      http://www.illinois.net
>(217) 557-6555

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com