Ok ladies and gents. I would like to setup IBGP between Router A and Router
B. Which is not a problem. But Router B needs to Talk to Router A, but I
dont want to use a routing protocol just a regular static address. Router B
will be the gateway bewteen the two networks. Here is the delima I am using
2500 series routers that  only have one ethernet port.  I can configure
Router B's ethernet port to support the two networks. I want to implement
access lists to control what traffic is allowed between the two networks on
router B. Has anyone done this ? Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thanks,

Larry

Router A 10.10.10.1

Switch A