Hello,

        You are invited to join our Washington group's session this coming
Saturday, April 6, 2002.

        Time: 10 am to 4 pm

        Place: Bruce Evry's Hilltop Fortress and Vulture Preserve
        1607 Thomas Road, Fort Washington, MD 20744
        (directions from mapquest.com are excellent!)

        Lunch: Yes, there will be lunch! (last time was steaks)

        Before lunch we will have a two hour practise session, and then
after lunch we will do some more labs. Please bring laptops and routers if
you have them. Snacks and sodas are appreciated as well!

        This is a free event, there are no dues as yet, and everyone of
every skill level is invited and will be most welcome.

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry

PS - the Room, Board, and Cisco weeks are in temporary hiatus due to
impending lack of equipment and my needing to study for the Lab.
(I am going for try 3 next month is all goes well!)