From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 6513 switch [7:40446]

I have ordered two Supervisor Engine 2, dual 1000BASE-X GBIC uplinks,
fabric-enables, CEF, enhanced Qos features, PFC2, and MSFC2 for my 6513
switch.

The question is:

Do I have to order separate Switch Fabric Module ?  or no need because the
SuperVisor Engine already enabling  switch fabric ?

Ismail Al-shelh