Dre, Tim and everybody  thanks alot,I have ordered what you have adviced me.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: dre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 6513 switch [7:40446]

You need fabric-enabled linecards like the WS-X6516-GBIC.
Most recommendations I've seen for the PFC2 architecture
include dual SUP2's, dual MSFC2's, dual SFM2's, and
2x2500W with power redundancy (especially for 6513 chassis).

You can use 'show fabric channel switchmode' to identify classic
and fabic-enabled linecards.  The classic ones don't have any
fabric channel associations i.e. 'Num Fab Chan' column.  Try not
to mix classic and fabric-enabled linecards in the same chassis if
using the SFM's.

I would say to use Sup IOS, because that's the direction Cisco is
headed, but it's still missing many features that only CatOS has.
I still haven't met a friendly combination of code for the PFC2.

-dre