Hello, I have the following config. on my routers. Whenever I telnet to
my Term Serv and reverse telnet to my routers, I get the prompt to login
twice as you can see  below. Any ideas why??Thank you for your help.  aaa
authentication password-prompt Password#
aaa authentication username-prompt Login#
aaa authentication login default local none
aaa authentication ppp default local none
line con 0
 exec-timeout 305 0
 logging synchronous  TS#rtc
Trying RTC (1.1.1.1, 2042)... Open"Login only if you are Authorized" else
.....      "Thou Be Doomed" !!!!
User Access VerificationLogin#cisco
Password#"Login only if you are Authorized" else .....           "Thou Be
Doomed" !!!!Login#cisco
Password#RTC>en
Password#
RTC#