hi,everybody,I have a interview appointment at 9:00 AM.
The position is Network Engineer in SNS(schlumberger network solutions
sector).But I falled,at least i think so.
At first,every candidater have a chance to intraduce oneself for 1 minute in
English.Then every 5 person get a group to play a game named Desert
Survive.Game as this:Just image you and some people lose in a deep desert by
an airplane problem,so plz list the most important thing to the lest from 15
tools you could use,first time by your own choose,the second by your group.
Maybe I do not show good in the self-introduce,then I paly the game,I choose
more close to the expert answer the my group,but the schlumberger do not
think I as the right person they are looking for.
what a pity!I experienced in Motorola and a network company,have design a
large scare voip network include about 40 nods,familiar with Cisco,But
why?Just because a lose in the game?

B.RMark Zhang