Hello,

I need some help in answering a few questions.

If i have a supervisor III (WS-X5530-E1) with no uplink modules on a Cat
5500, and need to know the minimum requirements to be able to load a
newer IOS.

First of all, do I need at least one switching module installed, or is
there another way to upload the IOS?

The memory on the Sup III is 32DRAM/4Flash.  Is this configuration
compatible with version 6.3(3a)?

I can't seem to find any documentation on Cisco's site regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

Eddie

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Notebook.jpg]