My attachment (.doc file) didn't go through. It's 8-page document. If
anybody interested, please reply to me directly...

-- Lidiya White

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Lidiya White
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 7:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FIXUP PROTOCOL ON PIX 515 [7:40577]

Each fixup is different. Let's say fixup protocol smtp 25 is the mail
guard that allows only generic seven RFC821 commands. Fixup protocol ftp
21 helps with active FTP allowing response back on port 20.
Fixup exists for only few protocols/ports it was intended to work with,
so you can't just put fixup protocol for any port you want.

I'll attach document that describes all fixup protocols.

-- Lidiya White