Team,
Today I passed the qualification exam, First I would like thank GOD, San
Lazaro, my Family and all the members of
the Cisco Group Study  that have contributed to helping me pass the Written
Exam.
Today I passed the qualification exam. It was a  very difficult exam IMHO,
much harder than the CCNP exams and I barely managed a pass score. I was
kinda hoping to score in the high 90's at least, but a pass is a
pass right? I want to specially thanks to Dennis Laganiere and Brad Ellis
for their support and help.......Thanks guys you are the best, hopefully one
day I will have the pleasure of meeting you.....

My sources were the following:
Caslow second edition
NLI's Study Guide for the Written(a must, don't take the test without having
this)
Token Ring paper by Dennis Laganiere
CCIE Prep Kit by QUE
Boson exam 3
Cisco Web Site (a must)

Well, now the big task, the LAB.........

Thank you all for your help your insight and  the inspiration you gave me.

JB