I'm a huge Cisco fan.  90% of our customers have Cisco networks and I'm
definitely most familiar with installing and maintaining Cisco.  However, I
have a new customer who's fed up with Cisco and wants an alternative.
The customer has a 3640 at the edge terminating a 6Mb/s fractional T3 ATM
circuit.  They're going to replace this router with another vender.
Who's the obvious choice for this type of termination (IP only, legacy
support not important)?  Anyone have good things to say about Extreme or
Imagestream?  Are there any others that come to mind?
I'm particularly interested in hearing about reliability, ease of use of
the command line (for example, I always hated Cabletron because it never
seemed intuitive), and of the company technical support capabilities.
Any feedback is definitely appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig