Don't waste your time or efforts.  Version 2 is terrible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Zeitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCNP Training kit [7:40915]

Just wanted to say that anyone who bought the CCNP Training kit
Software, ISBN 1587200422, you can return it, and they will give you a
completely new CD VS 2.0. I bought this Training kit, it has so many
wrong answers, and so many bugs I though I was on candid camera. They
did offer a SP1 update right after the product was released, but that
didn't help much. This is a first time that I have heard of a total
recall of a software product. I really could write like 20 pages about
what was wrong with the kit, it was that bad.  Well, just thought I
would share this, if anyone bought it, because I didn't know. I am on
the Cisco press mailing list, and I registered my product, but they
never bothered to contact me concerning this. This is the very last time
I buy software without asking anyone else if they used it. Well, I guess
I am going to send away for the version 2, to see if it is any better.
It's a little late now, especially since I am half way though my CCNP.
Ciscopress really dropped the ball on this one, especially since most of
the people who bought it didn't know any better about the answers being
mostly wrong, myself included. Ironically I failed routing using the
kit. I passed routing and switching since then, using other material.