Hi,
I want to do some sort of content based data filtering on either Cisco
4500 or AS 5300.
I want to connect some of my  servers via a 2900 to this 4500. So that,
as soon as some special traffic (which I have predefined such as if I
want web traffic) comes to the router it throws it to those servers
(which may be running some sort of caching).

I know that there r dediated stuff available from cisco too ( as cisco
has everything for everything) for the said purpose, so if u wanna
advice me to buy that , plz send in your credit card info along with too

:).

If you can give me any idea on how to accomplish this. Im all

Regards,
MHA