Hai,

I've recived a config that contain a sound like HSRP on a single router.
The function is for Serial 0 to back up Serial 1 and vice versa.
I am unable to see how does it works :(
Can some help me on this

Interface serial1/1
bandwidth 128
no ip addres
encaps fr
fr lmi-type ansi

interface serial1/1.2 point-to-point
bandwidth 64
ip address *.*.*.89 255.255.255.252
no arp fr
fr interface-dlci 21

!

interface serial 1/2
bandwidth 128
no ip address
ecnaps fr ietf
fr lmi-type ansi

interface serial 1/2.8 point-to-point
badwidth 64
ip address *.*.*.89 255.255.255.252
fr interface-dlci 21

!

* The link is not having any load balancing configured on it.
* If serial 0 is down all route will be auto rerouted to S1

Question:

1)  How those this works ?, since both subinterface is having the same ip
address.
2)  From the branch site, how do they chose the correct route?.
3)  Can this be define as HSRP ?

I hope that some one can help me on this matters.

Thanks