You could, if the PIX supported NAT transparency for IPSec like the VPN 3000
does.  Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available.  My SE tells me its
on the road map for inclusion sometime this year, but there are no firm
dates yet.

Your other option would be to get rid of the cayman router, but you probably
would need PPPoE support on the PIX for your DSL connection, which according
to the 6.1.3 release notes is also not an option yet. (if you don't need
PPPoE, I'd get rid of the Cayman right now)  Otherwise, you'll have to wait
for PPPoE support in the PIX, which should be in the next major release.

The only option I see for you without using different hardware is to use
PPTP as an interim solution.  You'll need to allow certain ports and
protocols through the Cayman.  Here's a link that shows what you need, it's
for the PIX but you can adapt it for the Cayman:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pix_pptp.html

Then you'll need to configure the PIX to support PPTP:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pptppix.html

Keep in mind that PPTP is not as secure as IPSec.  Some of the problems with
PPTP were addressed by MS with MSCHAP-2, but there are still issues.  I
would only use this as a short term solution.  You can read about the
problems with PPTP here:

http://www.counterpane.com/pptpv2-paper.html

HTH,
Kent