Have any of you tried using SNMP to monitor routers / servers from inside
the Time Warner Cable Network?  (Put aside the obvious security risks for
the moment.)

I'm on the Time Warner Cable Network at home and I need to temporarily
install What's Up Gold at home to monitor a 3640.  For some reason, I can't
connect.  I thought that maybe it was a config issue on the router (I
didn't set it up), so I tried connecting to another router where I know
SNMP is configured properly and was still unable to connect.  I thought
maybe it was a What'sUp Gold issue, so I tried the connection with
Solarwinds and was still unable to connect.  Thinking it was a problem with
my Windows ME desktop, I repeated the same steps with a Windows XP machine
and still couldn't connect.
I then configured What'sUp on a 2000 machine machine in my NOC (a
completely separate ISP) to connect to the 3640 and had no problem
connecting.
I contacted Time Warner Cable and they swear that they're not blocking any
ports at all and that 161 and 162 should get through.  I contacted the ISP
that serves the 3640 (in case they were blocking the cable network for some
reason) and supposedly they're not blocking any ports either.
Maybe I haven't had enough sleep lately, but if TW is telling the truth,
I'm stumped.  Any ideas on this one?

Thanks,
Craig