Well, yes and no.  Initially I was behind a Linksys firewall that's doing
PAT.  Supposedly, there's a transparency setting in the Linksys that'll
allow SNMP traffic through to the designated end device.  Since I made the
correct settings in the Linksys and I was still having the problem, I
removed the Linksys completely and went with a public IP on a single
machine.  This didn't solve the problem either.  I suppose that there's the
possibility that I'm being natted somewhere along the carrier path, but if
so, I assume it would show on the trace as either a private address or a
*.  All I see are publics.

Thanks,
Craig