In sniffer pro, I've had success by specifying two conditions joined by an
OR statement for the filter.

Each condition is specified by selecting the Data Pattern tab of the Define
Filter dialog box and specifying appropriate offsets and data patterns.

For the case where you need to specify the source ip address, I'd use an
offset of 1A and fill in as many hex digits as it takes to uniquely define
the subnet.

For the case where you need to specify the destination ip address, I'd use
an offset of 1E and fill in as many hex digits as it takes to uniquely
define the subnet.

Note: if you're looking at an existing capture featuring traffic to or from
a specific host on the target subnet, you can use the data window in the
same tab to speed things up slightly by selecting the line of the decode
containing the address, clicking the set data button, and deleting the
characters in the pattern window which distinguish the host from the subnet
(generally, staring from the right: in the case of /24 masks, you'd
eliminate the value in column 3, corresponding to the last octet/2 Hex
digits).

I don't remember the vendor-specific info for etherpeek, but the
fundamentals are the same.

HTH