Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: Last changes [7:41580]

Hello everybody,

          I have one question for you. We have several routers that shows
who and when made last changes in the configuration and who/when saved that
changes in NVRAM.

          For example:

                    Router#  show run

                         Current configuration : 2352 bytes
                         !
                         ! Last configuration change at 11:45:15 UTC Tue
Apr 9 by XXX
                         ! NVRAM config last updated at 12:23:50 UTC Thu
Apr 4 2002 by XXX
                         !

          How can I activate this messages in other routers?? We have other
routers with the same IOS, almost the same configuration and they don't
show these messages!!!!! I am very interested in this....

          Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

          Mike.