Having now played with the Linksys unit, I can only conclude that it's
functionality is very limited and the unit will only work in the most basic
of setups.  For a site with 7-15 servers and 100 clients, I would NEVER
consider the Linksys.  If your sites are more than 5 users, the cost of the
Cisco is justified...it's a vastly superior product.

Craig