All,
   I was wondering if any of you have a good link to a site that explains
how the bandwidth is derived for T-1/T-3 circuits.  What I'm looking for
specifically is how we come to 1.544 Mb/s for a T-1 that is 24x64K channels
which = 1536K, and what happens to the other 8K, and the same calculation
for a T-3.  Descriptions of Robbed-bit signaling, etc., too.  Thanks much
for your help.

Kelly Cobean, CCNP, CCSA, ACSA, MCSE, MCP+I
Network Engineer
GRC International, Inc., an AT&T company