Stephen,

You could try and find a used Simline2, or you could purchase a couple of
ISDN lines and have them installed in your home.  Probably cost you $60/mo
or so for two lines, or you could go with one line for $30 or so and break
out the B channels (although you wont be able to do multilink if you go that
route).

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)