From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Wright, Jeremy
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 10:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Spanning Tree in a Cisco / Cabltron (Enterasys [7:41946]

i have seen this before with a similar environment but the device that
was causing this was an old bay box that was generating TCN BPDU's
causing respans. you might want to fire up a sniffer and filter on BPDU.
as far as the root switch, i would nail down the priority on all of the
switches. be aware of what the default priorities are on both the cisco
and enterasys devices.