Thank you for the warning for URL wrap.  So, I need to type in two commands
in order to
set up session timeout:

dialer idle-timeout seconds [inbound | either]
exec timeout 0 0

By the way, are you using Steel Radius software from FUNK also?  Not too
many people are
using this software.

Have another question:  Currently, I am using port 0 on AS5300.  I want to
add  port 1
on AS5300.  Can I copy the configuration information from port 0 to port 1?
Let me know
if you want me to post this question.

Thanks very much for your help.

Jill