I have the following:

PC ----ethernet--------1720-------serial-------- provider

PC IP:  192.168.10.5
LAN Address:  192.168.10.0/24
Serial: 200.x.x.1/30

There are many other PCs on the LAN but only one of them (PCa) is running a
specific program.  I would like to be able to translate PCa to a unique
global IP address (lets use 198.x.x.5) and have all the other LAN traffic to
get overloaded / translated to the serial IP address on the router.

In addition, I would like to redirect all incoming traffic destined to
198.x.x.5 (PCa Global IP Address) with ports greater than 0 (for both UDP
and TCP) to the PCa internal 192.168.10.5 IP address.

Please help.  TIA!

JunoGuy