I appreciate your assistance.  Assuming that this the secondary interface is
required.  Can the same be achieved by overloading to a POOL instead?  I
dont understand why you need to have a secondary IP address when the ISP is
already routing traffic to the 198 subnet.

Also, say that traffic reaches the router that is intended to go to the
PCa.  I see that your access-list states:

access-list 102 deny tcp host 192.x.x.5 any eq 0
access-list 102 deny udp host 192.x.x.5 any eq 0

Why do you specify the internal PCa address versus the global address that
it is using?  Does this mean that IP nat statements are looked at before
access-list deny statements are?  Thanks for the explanation.

JunoGuy