Some earlier communication between dennis l. and myself about the ccbootcamp
test. May I say Upfront that the quality of the bookcontent itself and the
content of the questions is GOOD, compared to the rest. Also the service I
enjoyed as an european from ccbootcamp sofar has been GOOD.

The reason I post is because I maybe can help the listmembers help choosing
the right gear for their quest.

To straighten out a misunderstanding, I was not having problems with the
registration, but with the engine as a whole.

After about 30 mcp and ccxx cert's, beta's for selftest and as an ex- mcp
trainer, I hope can say the engine is not what it supposed to be.

THE OPPOSITE of what is one the inside of the book, thanks to you.

Monday I graduated the old written (tried the 351 Friday, is a huge one),
with a little luck but lots of hard work.

Have bought my set of 4 foot green cpress books, some discounted because of
the move to second editions and new covers.

Thanks, boson 3 helped.

Martijn jansen