Sigh.  IOS 12.1.  As far as I can see, the useful stuff for this comes in
at 12.2.  I don't seem to be able to configure a service policy in the FR
map class.
Thanks for the hint, though.
JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 24/04/2002 08:01 am -----

"Lupi, Guy"
23/04/2002 11:50 am

        To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: QoS - WRED and FRTS [7:42284]

If your IOS supports it, you can configure a service policy within your
frame relay map class, and specify WRED or RED within it.  Take a look at
CBWFQ on CCO, it may be what you are looking for.