Hi all,
I'm looking at the pros and cons of WRED as an option in our network, but
I've come across a bit of a stumbling block.

We use frame relay traffic shaping to prevent traffic from large-bandwidth
frame relay accesses (at aggregating sites) from flooding smaller accesses
(at regional sites).  But it appears you can't configure WRED on an
interface that has FRTS configured.
Does anyone know a workaround to this?  We're using point to point
sub-interfaces for the PVCs.

Or, is there another useful way of shaping traffic (including non-IP
traffic) on a per-pvc basis?

Thanks,
JMcL