Agree with the first response post..... there's no definite answer.....
depends on the amount of traffic going through etc...

However, what interested me is that you said that most of the packets match
the last entry.  Do you mean the last access-list entry you enter or the
implicit deny at the end?

Just curious.....

Your best bet is to jam traffic through your router (access-list) and do a
'show proc cpu' and see what the load is on the processor.  A "cheap" way to
measure the delay would be to ping through the router to a destination on
the other end with no traffic going through it, then attempt the same ping
to the same destination while loading the router down with traffic and see
what the difference in the results are.

Mike W.